Tap on Career Matching Services, under the Adapt and Grow initiative, to guide you in your career development through:
- Receive professional advice from our certified Career Coaches to guide you through the job search and career planning and development process through phone, email or face-to-face sessions.
Self-Help Career Resources
- Gain quick career tips through our resources and understand your career interests with customised services tailored towards your needs.
- Visit our career events and attend the career preparation workshops, networking sessions, large-scale career events and walk-in interviews. View our list of events here.
We also provide employers with:
Job Matching Tools and In-Depth Profiling
- Access suitable jobseekers curated to meet your hiring needs and job requirements.
Workshops and Programmes
- Attend workshops and tap on programmes and funding schemes to recruit, retrain and retain employees.
Career Matching Services are available at WSG’s Careers Connect, NTUC’s e2i centres, and at Career Matching Providers.
Connect with us through our Feedback Portal or our hotline (6883-5885) today!
WSG’s Careers Connect
WSG Career Centres are newly remodelled and have been rebranded as Careers Connect, offering an expanded suite of customised career matching services for jobseekers, and enhanced recruitment advice for employers. Click here to find out more.
Benefit from new workshops and programmes like:
- A one-to-one counselling programme
- Chart an action plan towards your career goals in this programme.
- A peer support programme to help you leverage peer networks.
Job Description Workshop
- Guides employers to better identify suitable candidates according to the Knowledge, Skills, Attributes (KSA) framework.
There is a new community-level collaboration with North East Community Development Council and Careers Connect (Our Tampines Hub), known as the R3 (Recruit, Reskill, Retain) programme. The objective of R3 is to help jobseekers find work in districts near to their residences and enable employers to better target their recruitment, talent development and retention efforts. Click here to find out more.