Enterprises can tap on various WSG programmes and initiatives for assistance with manpower issues and job redesign to enhance workforce productivity and support enterprise development.

For assistance with Manpower Issues

SGUnited Traineeships Programme Organisations can come onboard to offer traineeships of up to 6 months to new graduates to support their business needs and will be able to tap on government support during the traineeship period. The government will co-fund 80% of training allowance.

Click here to find out more 

SGUnited Mid-Career Pathways Programme

Company Attachment

 

Organisations can come onboard as Host Organisations to offer attachments and training to mid-career individuals under this programme.

 

Benefits:

  • The Government will fund up to 90% of the training allowance, while the host organisation funds the remaining 10% / 20% for the programme duration. The monthly training allowance provided may vary depending on the scope of the attachment.
  • Host Organisations will be able to tap on the experience of mid-career individuals to bring about new ideas and perspectives
  • Upon completion of the attachment, host organisations may consider hiring well-performing individuals as permanent employees when business conditions improve and when they have greater confidence to hire

 

Click here to find out more 

 

Company Training

 

Market-leading organisations may provide full-time training programme for up to 6 months, for jobseekers to acquire industry-relevant skills and experience.

 

Benefits:

  • Establish market standing as industry leaders in imparting cutting-edge capabilities
  • The Government will fund the monthly training allowance of $1,500* for each trainee

*Subject to eligibility criteria

 

Click here to find out more 

P-Max

P-Max helps SMEs to better recruit, train, manage and retain their newly hired Professional, Managers, Executives and Technicians (PMETs) through progressive human capital workshops.

 

Benefits:

  • SMEs that fulfil the six-month follow-up and retain their newly-hired PMET will be eligible for a one-off grant of $5,000 or $10,000 Assistance Grant*
  • Government funding for up to 90% course fee subsidy
  • Encourage adoption of progressive human capital practises to improve sustainability of SMEs
  • Assist with the acclimatisation of newly hired PMETs to the new SME work environment

*Terms and conditions apply

 

Click here to find out more

Career Trial 

Career Trial allows companies to assess jobseekers’ job fit through a short-term trial, before formal employment. Government will provide training allowance to the jobseekers for the trial period (up to 3 months).

 

Click here to find out more

 

Professional Conversion Programmes (PCP) PCPs are career conversion programmes for mid-career PMETs to undergo skills conversion and move into new occupations or sectors that have good prospects and opportunities for progression. Companies gain a wider pool of candidates to consider when hiring and can receive salary support.

Click here to find out more 

 

For assistance with Workforce Productivity

Job Redesign

Companies can leverage on pre-scoped Job Redesign solutions to improve business processes and overall workforce performance.

 

Benefits:

  • Companies can implement tried and tested Job Redesign solutions that are catered for specific sectors with funding support
  • Through Job Redesign solutions, employees will also be able to reskill to take on higher job functions to enhance the overall workforce performance.

 

Click here to find out more

Support for Job Redesign under Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG-JR)

Through the support for Job Redesign under Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG-JR), companies can work with pre-approved Job Redesign consultants to support business transformation.

 

Benefits:

  • Up to 80% funding, capped at $30,000 per company, for approved projects
  • Job Redesign makes jobs more productive and attractive, helping companies to hire and retain workers to support the business

 

Click here to find out more 

SkillsFuture Enterprise Credit

The Skills Future Enterprise Credit (SFEC) encourages employers to invest in enterprise and workforce transformation programmes.

 

 

Benefits:

  • Eligible employers will receive a one-off $10,000 credit to cover up to 90% out-of-pocket expenses
  • The SFEC supports a range of enterprise and workforce transformation programmes that aims to improve overall workforce productivity

 

Click here to find out more

 

Updated as of 10 Mar 2021

Transform&Grow_ImageButton_v1