Whether you are starting your first job, looking for a career change, or rejoining the workforce, we are here to guide you to become more employable in an ever-changing employment landscape through our Career Matching Services. The programmes and resources available to support your career development includes:
- Access to quick career tips at your convenience
- Our professional and dedicated careers team you can speak with for career advice and guidance
- MyCareersFuture, to help you search and apply for jobs that match your skills
- Career preparatory workshops, networking sessions and walk-in interviews to improve your job search chances. View our calendar of events and register here.
Get in touch with us here or call us at 6883-5885 today! You can also send us your feedback and comments through our Feedback Portal.
WSG’s Careers Connect
Workforce Singapore’s Careers Connect is a one-stop centre for Singaporeans to get career related advice and assistance. We have a team who can guide you each step of the way, depending on your level of preparedness. At the centre, you can make use of the work stations to scour for job opportunities or refine your resume under the guidance of our staff. To equip jobseekers with the necessary job-searching skills and confidence, we also run workshops to prepare you, help you discover your skills and strengths so that you will always have your best foot forward to land your next job and gain meaningful career.
How can we help you?
By working with us, you will learn to:
- Create a career plan to meet your goals
- Overcome your blind spots that may be hampering your job search
- Stand out from other candidates when you search and apply for jobs
- Breakdown roadblocks or challenges that comes your way
- Put your best self forward by being prepared and confident
Want to speak to a Careers Connect officer?
You may also access Careers Connect’s online resource portal to get more information on how and where to search for jobs, prepare yourself for job interviews, and other career development related articles which you can read at your own pace.