Professional Conversion Programmes (PCPs) are career conversion programmes targeted at Professionals, Managers, Executives and Technicians (PMETs), including mid-career switchers, to undergo skills conversion and move into new occupations or sectors that have good prospects and opportunities for progression.
- Place-and-Train: PMET is hired by a participating employer before undergoing training to take on new job role.
- Attach-and-Train: PMET is provided with training and work attachments, in advance of job placement, through industry partners in growth sectors with good future job opportunities.
Keen to learn more? Read on, download the brochure, or factsheet for more information.
- To access the Application Management system click here
- For FAQs on accessing the Application Management System click here
- For a guide on accessing the Application Management System click here
- For a guide for programme partners holding the Access Manager Role click here
Individuals who are interested in PCPs that are offered by NTUC’s e2i, click here. For companies who are interested to take part in NTUC’s e2i PCPs, click here