A Singapore Government Agency Website
How to identify
Government agencies communicate via .gov.sg websites (e.g. go.gov.sg/open).Trusted websites
Look for a lock () or https:// as an added precaution. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites.
The Career Supervision Programme (CSP) is a 55hr blended learning programme which combines 3 days sessions with interactive online study. CSP provides learners with better understanding of the complexity of the role of clinical career supervisor. Learners will gain greater insights on how to apply supervisory strategies, supervision models, evaluation processes and demonstrate and feedback models, which provide frameworks to guide learners in their supervisory journey with your supervisees.
There are 3 competencies that learners of the CSP will acquire:
1) Supervise career development practitioners
2) Manage quality of career services
3) Evaluate ethical, legal and professional issues in education and career advisory
Participants who have obtained a minimum of 75% attendance and passed all stipulated assessments, will be awarded with the WSG Career Supervision Programme Certificate of Completion.
Participants who have completed the programme, and have met the required practice hours and minimum number of clients may apply for the Certified Career Clinical Supervisor (CCCS) credential under the WSG Career Development Framework (CDF).
Who can Apply?
Applicants for the CSP must meet the following entry criteria:
a) Completed WSG Career Facilitation Programme (CFP)
b) WSG CDF credential holder (CCA/CCP) OR fulfilled 360 contact/face-to-face hours (both individual or group)
c) Letter of recommendation from company
Venue and Time:
Programme will be conducted online.
9am – 5pm (for all 3 days )
Applicants who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the CSP/CSP AOP by following the steps below:
Please click here to view the detailed programme schedule.
Assessment-only Pathway (AOP)
Please click here to view the detailed programme schedule.
For Singaporeans & PRs: $1,105.80
For Singaporeans age 40 & above: $717.80
For Foreigners: $4,151.60
*Usual fee: $2,075.80 before SSG funding
All prices are inclusive of GST
You may use SkillsFuture credit to pay for the course fees
Course fee payment can now be made online for self-sponsored individuals. Once a course registration is confirmed, an email notification will be sent to the registered self-sponsored individual on the course fee payment to be made to WSG. The link provided will allow participants to make payment using eNETS (for bank fund transfer), Credit/Debit Card or their SkillsFuture Credits for partial or full course fee payment.
E-invoices will be issued for company-sponsored participants.
Please read the Terms and Conditions prior to applying.
For the types of other funding available, please visit the following websites:
a) Self-Sponsored Individuals: www.ssg-wsg.gov.sg/individuals.html
b) Company Sponsored: www.ssg-wsg.gov.sg/employers.html
For further enquiries, please contact WSG at http://portal.ssg-wsg.gov.sg/feedback or call us at 6883-5885.
Terms and Conditions for Course Enrolment
1. Course Enrolment
(1) Applicants must meet the eligibility criteria and fulfil all requirements for course registration to be accepted into the course. Workforce Singapore (WSG)'s decision on the outcome of a course registration is final.
(2) All information provided in the registration form must be true and correct, and applicants must not deliberately omit and/or misrepresent any material information or fact. Any false information or misleading declaration shall render them liable for disqualification from the course without refund of course fee paid.
(3) Those who are accepted for the course will receive a notification email, informing them of the course fee payable and instructions on course fee payment. Course fee payment must be made before course commencement.
(4) Self-sponsored applicants will only be enrolled into the course upon full payment of course fee. For company-sponsored applicants, e-invoices will be sent to their companies for course fee payment.
2. Course Fee Funding
(1) Enrolled participants who meet the following criteria will be eligible for course fee funding:
(b) Singapore Citizen (SC) or Singapore Permanent Resident (PR);
(c) Meet at least 75% attendance for all modes of training for the course; and
(d) Assessed as “competent” for each module or end-of-course assessment.
(2) Those who are granted funding upon enrolment but are unable to meet the above requirements will have their course fee funding withdrawn. They will be required to pay the shortfall in course fee (i.e. the funded amount) to the Workforce Singapore Agency.
3. Course/Assessment Deferment
(1) Participants who failed to meet the attendance and assignment requirements for the course will not be allowed to sit for assessment.
(2) They are required to put up a request for course and/or assessment deferment in writing using the prescribed Deferment Form obtainable from the course administrator at email@example.com. The request must be received by the course administrator at least five (5) working days from the course/module start date or the assessment start date.
(3) The following non-refundable fee is payable for each deferment request. Such a request will be processed upon payment of the full fee.
Course/Assessment Deferment Fee
Career Advisory Programme (CAP)
Career Facilitation Programme (CFP)
Career Supervision Programme (CSP)
4. Absence during Assessment
(1) Participants who are unable to sit for their assessment must inform the assessor and the Course Administrator in advance. Participants will be given a 15-minute grace period for lateness after which they will be considered as “absent” for their assessment.
(1) Participants who did not sit for their assessment or those assessed as “Not Yet Competent” at the end of their assessment are required to sit for re-assessment. Not more than two (2) re-assessments are allowed for a course.
(2) A request for re-assessment must be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The request should reach the Course Administrator not later than three (3) working days from the date of their scheduled assessment.
(3) The following non-refundable Reassessment Fee is payable for such a request.
The request for reassessment will be processed upon payment of the full fee. Participants will be informed of the outcome of their request within five (5) working days from the date of request.
6. Course Withdrawal
(1) An enrolled participant may be allowed to withdraw from a course due to valid reason. Only withdrawal due to medical condition and on compassionate grounds will be considered as valid reasons. No refund of course fee will be given for withdrawal without valid reason.
(2) For a company-sponsored applicant, the company may replace the enrolled participant with another participant from the same company who meets the eligibility criteria for the course.
(3) For course withdrawal due to valid reason, course fee refund will be subject to the following:
Written Notice Given Before Course Start Date
Percentage (%) of Refundable Course Fee
More than 14 working days
Between 7 to 14 working days
6 working days or less