The SGUnited Mid-Career Pathways programme was introduced to support mid-career individuals to widen their professional networks and gain new, in-demand skills while preparing for more permanent jobs in the future.
To find out more, refer to the Factsheet and FAQs.
Mid-career individuals who take on attachments under this programme can receive a monthly training allowance1 of up to $3,800 per month. The monthly training allowance provided may vary depending on the scope of the attachment.
For Attachments commencing before 1 April 2021
For Attachments commencing from 1 April 2021 onwards
1Revised training allowance rates apply with effect from 1 April 2021
Note: The revised funding and training allowance rates will apply for new attachments approved to commence from 1 April 2021 onwards.
The Government will fund up to 90% of the training allowance, while the host organisation funds the remaining 10%/20% for the programme duration.
This programme is open to all Singaporeans and Permanent Residents, with the exception of recent graduates who should apply for the SGUnited Traineeships Programme instead1.
1The SGUnited Traineeships Programme is open to fresh graduates who
a. Graduated in calendar year 2019 to 2021(both years inclusive) from ITE, Polytechnics, Universities, or other educational institutions (e.g. private universities and overseas institutions); or
b. Graduated from above institutions and completed National Service between 2019 to 2021 (both years inclusive)
Mid-career individuals who are keen to apply can visit mycareersfuture.gov.sg and search for attachment opportunities under the hashtag #SGUP or select ”For Workplace Attachment, If you are mid-career seeking attachment" under government support. Click here to explore SGUnited Mid-Career Pathways Programme – Company Attachments opportunities.